Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

This week my travels are just to north Georgia, but I’m still having just as much fun as I would if I were half way around the world!
Great view of the neighbor's fireworks!
Setting of our fountain firework pack on the dock.
Costco special!
Fireworks, boating, swimming, and family. The perfect recipe for 4th of July. I hope yall are having just as much fun, wherever you are!

My adventure for the weekend was water skiing for the first time in three years. A great idea at the time, but I'm paying for it now with sore muscles.

Way too many waves on 4th of July for skiing! 

Equally adventurous was my dog's decision to jump in the water after me (okay, I coaxed her). Her first swimming lesson was a bit of a panic, but she survived.  Not a water dog after all!

My dog, Arbay, pre-swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment