Tuesday, July 19, 2011

80s, Meet 2011

Recently I've starting falling in love with Music Beta. That's right, I'm the victim of another internet phenomenon. But what's not to like? I can listen to my entire music collection from any computer (or phone) with internet. Sweet! It's like my own personal Pandora with all my playlists and favorite songs on-demand. I'm sure there will be consequences one day for having uploaded 13,000 songs into the cloud, but for now I'm a big fan.

I just had to take a picture of this gem though:

That's right, you can call Tommy Tutone's Jenny on Skype!

Yes, Skype, I would like to call Jenny at 867-5309. I love that Skype picked up on that phone number in Music Beta.

And another one that made me smile:

"But I would walk 804.67 km, and I would walk 804.67 more..."
Thanks, Google for that conversion, but I'm not sure if "804.67 km" has the same ring to it as "500 Miles."

No comments:

Post a Comment