Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunny Luxembourg?

Once I again I have fallen back into my school routine and forgotten to write about all of my adventures in Europe.  Luxembourg has actually been sunny lately, which has also led to my failure to blog -- who wants to be at a computer when you could be going for a run in the sun?


But, just as I started planning a jog for this afternoon the weather suddenly turned into this again:


Oh well, it comes with the territory. I always forget just how much it rains in this area; I even forgot to pack my rain jacket this time. Luckily boyfriend is always prepared with an umbrella to keep me dry!

I don't have so much to update except an upcoming trip to Vienna! We haven't been so touristy in Luxembourg since boyfriend has been here for almost four years, but we have planned a trip to Vienna for four days at the end of the month! I'm so excited to return for the first time as an adult and boyfriend is looking forward to his first visit. Can't wait!

So far we have booked flights from Luxembourg, a hotel in the city center and ballet tickets at the state opera house! I will write more about our plans soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment