Friday, January 20, 2012

Congratulations!

Congratulations to boyfriend for his successful defense of his PhD!  I guess I haven't mentioned it, but attending his defense was my inspiration for this month-long trip to Europe.  I hardly need an excuse to travel, but this one was an extra special reason to hop on a plane.

Dr. Boyfriend! :)

I couldn't be prouder of all the hard work he did, and I couldn't be happier for him that it is finally over!  To celebrate we are going to Vienna next week for a few days, as I mentioned in my last post.  It will be the perfect chance to get away and for boyfriend to reward himself for a job well done!

My contribution to the party last night was brownies. I figured I would add an American touch to the event.  Too bad boyfriend only has a small microwave/oven; I still managed to get the job done.  I knew that this double-yolked egg was good luck while baking!


Apart from the brownies most things at the party were German, which made for a wonderful spread of food which you can see below!



I better get back to school work, but look for Vienna updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment